Fonction tag & habillage

Megaban

mercredi 16 septembre 2009

Out of ash I rise with my red hair, and I eat men like air.

Article sur Do It In Paris

57 commentaires:

Anne ChicAndGeek a dit…

Somptueuse crinière flamboyante Pandora !!!
Pas étonnée que les hommes tombent sur ton passage ;)
Je n'ai ni tes jambes, ni ton minois,mais moi aussi j'ai un coiffeur que j'aime :
http://www.chicandgeek.com/bien-etre/tete-a-coiffer/
A bientôt
Anne

Liset a dit…

lovely outfit!

Carlinka a dit…

love the hair and boots!!

justbecausefashion a dit…

lovelly!

gloria

xxx G&L

Me a dit…

amazing as always

Charlotte Drene a dit…

Good god you're good looking.
Extraordinary outfit!

Marla Singer a dit…

awesome as always <33

Velvet Rose a dit…

lovely look! :)

Unknown a dit…

jai adore les bottes mon blog est en francaise espagnole et anglaise
si vouis plait tu viens?fashionmagazinesaddict.blogspot.com

Anouk a dit…

Charmant, de la tête aux pieds.

Danielle Arruda a dit…

hi beautiful! amazing as always!
I'm still following you here in Brazil!
beijos!
Danielle.

LaurenSchoon a dit…

amazing boots!
http://champagneandmarshmallows.blogspot.com/

Style on paper a dit…

gorgeous! Love your blog, I am following :)

Karoline a dit…

Great piture, fantastic look, You are really beautiful, you know that?:)

LD a dit…

great look!

love-decoded.blogspot.com

Le plus long chemin d'un point à un autre a dit…

superbe tenue, beaucoup d'allure... à ce propos, pourrais tu nous indiquer où tu as bien pu trouvé ces somptueuses cuissardes? Ayant zappé de mon esprit les Margiela, j'en cherche des substituts pour cet hiver!
merci d'avance

Nathalie a dit…

Hey genre j't'ai vue aujourd hui (16/09) à la rue des archives t'avais un legging un peu "zébré" et des bottes.
J'ai pas osé t'appeller.
"Hey Pandora! Salut."

Ca se trouve c'était même pas toi. haha.

Rosalind a dit…

This is such a great image! I love the classic simplicity of that blazer, and you look lovely as usual!
Very nice post.

http://clothescamerasandcoffee.blogspot.com/

Pandora a dit…

Nathalie : Oui, c'etait bien moi !

Camille a dit…

Magnifique comme toujours ! Merci pour le lien ; )

Corynne Adjani. a dit…

Salut Pandora, dis moi c'est bien tu as cessé la procrastination, et tu t'es achetée tes cuissardes, et ça je trouve ça cool, pas besoin d'un mec, avec des cuissardes, le problème c'est que je suis trop petite moi, tu le sais bien, love love louisette

Anonyme a dit…

J'aime les chaussures!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/baie/3877155527/in/set-72157621558316156/

Pac a dit…

Hola! I add u to my fashion links :P

Jadore-Fashion a dit…

love the over the knee boots!

Kathlyn a dit…

i love the boots! tres chic!!

Anonyme a dit…

LOVE! your photos

- JULI a dit…

j'aime les photos de ton blog! tre plus!

Kat a dit…

Hi there! Great blazer-ed look and over-the-knee boots!

Rachel a dit…

I love it! And the hair is gorgeous.
The shoes, oh my the shoes...
I'm having a serious shoe-crush over here.

by.Pm a dit…

Cette façade jaune te sied à ravir :-)
Bises de sous la mer Corse

Vicky a dit…

J'aime beaucoup cette tenue !

Nana MoonDancer a dit…

your hair is fabulous
i love it
ant the outfit is so chic
great=]

Ashley a dit…

Beautiful!! The boots, the blazer and the hair...all amazing.

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

Anonyme a dit…

lovely hair colour!

mablingthing.blogspot.com

Julia a dit…

Saw this one on Lookbook- just amazing.
xoxo

Mila García a dit…

qué guapa!!!

:)

xxx

Anonyme a dit…

One of yours outfits which I like very much. I have just bought a pair such boots: http://modazkrakowa.wordpress.com/2009/09/17/velvet/ and I'm wearing them in similar way

Neekoh a dit…

Love the proportions! I always love your style though, so that's not surprising :)

Nathalie a dit…

Owww et bien je suis contente de t'avoir vue en vrai de vrai alors. :)

Rich Hippie a dit…

I've always seen you as a fiery being. From the post name I at first taught of lillith, with the welcoming innoncense of her dreamy pale skin paired with her strong red hair, she becomes a woman filled with pride and strength. She might in some interpretations....be a she devil, but lets face it we can all be a little bit of a bitch hahaha. Either that or a pheonix
Thanks for the comment I was afraid most girls were simply caught up in the whole girl power/boy band music of the 90s
my favourite breeders song would have to be safari!!!

Anonyme a dit…

I love your blog! You always look amazing Polly x

ryan a dit…

yeah baby

Monika Poppy a dit…

ver nice




http://www.monikapoppy.com/
MONIKA POPPY
LIVING AND LOVING IT UP IN LONDON

martinakappa a dit…

J' adore ton look!

Arushi Khosla a dit…

Let me count the ways I adore this: the fantastic blazer, the boots and you.

Gorgeous.

B a la Moda a dit…

I love your outfit. Specially the long boots. i have seen them a lot lately... I may get a pair...
xoxo
B a la Moda

Maga a dit…

Super look! dommage qu'on ne voit pas un peu mieux les bottes...

J^^h Dagort a dit…

nossa muito linda e estilosa

Gabriela a dit…

aw you look so cute :)

Miss Head Over Heels a dit…

You look gorgeous with that hair and nice outfit. Thumbs up for this!

http://missheadoverheels.blogspot.com/

Rebekah a dit…

I LOVE THIS! So beautiful!

Broklyn a dit…

I am loving the look! It is casual yet classy, I think that is my new favorite fall look.

AllThoughtsBeforeMe

Anonyme a dit…

Hellooo !!
J'ai besoin de toi, il me semble avoir vu une interview de toi à la télé un jour. Et tu disais que tu étais en histoire de l'art.
Ma question est (après un BAC L )avec histoire de l'art on fait quoi après ? Tu peux me renseigner sur cette filière ? STP

Anonyme a dit…

Hi!
Im a girl from Sweden, who's totally in love with your style, and you blog/lookbook.
I posted a few lines about you, and two pictures of you (you can see it here http://www.annatherese.devote.se/blogs/2656123/we-ve-only-got-a-few-left-now.htm#WriteComment )

I posted the link to your lookbook and this blog.

Now, i was just wondering. Is it okey with you?
If not, please mail me (annapaulsson58@hotmail.com) or post a comment in my blog, and I will delete the pictures immediately.

Love Anna

Nicole P. a dit…

Beautiful picture--I love the combination of shorts and boyfriend blazer. Had to comment as the title is one of my favorite poems.

xoxo

Pandora a dit…

Anonyme : Je ne pense pas être la meilleure pour t'aider sur ce sujet. Comme je sais ce que je veux faire, je ne suis pas très renseignée sur les debouchés. Et il ya une multitude d'options.
Si ca peut t'aider, tu devrais t'adresser directement à une fac d'histoire de l'art, comme la sorbonne, la catho, ou paris I.
Bon courage !

Stain On My Red Shoes a dit…

you and your outfit sooo deserve to be captured by streetwalker!